Create. Innovate. Collaborate
QoreCommunity’s mission is to create an inclusive and creative space where K-8 educators, experts, and researchers support and inform each other as they collaborate on the use of relevant evidence-based instruction.
As we create an innovative community of practice where a common language and understanding emerges, we will strive to achieve the following goals:
- Bridging the gap between evidence and practice at scale.
- Identifying and problem-solving critical areas of need that affect teaching and learning
- Deepening understanding of content areas and classroom climate from both researcher and educator perspectives.
- Enabling easy access to evidence-based resources and strategies linked to and stemming from community discussions.
- Providing extended learning opportunities to individual teachers, teacher teams, schools, and districts to deepen learning through different levels of community engagement, participation in professional development, and use of technology.